Coming off of Blissdom it’s a bit challenging to plan the meals for the week. I am barely recovered from all of the hoopla to even be able to think of what to cook. However, I am quite impressed with myself for coming up with our meal plan while in another state AND I don’t think I will even have to go to the grocery store. Great! Wednesday I am helping to cater a lunch for Level 3 Media and Forge Ideas. I am making one of my favorites (which I think may be on March’s Once A Month menu) along with a test run of some muffins for March’s Once A Month menu. I’ll let you know what I think).
- Monday – Carraba’s Pollo Rosa Maria, vegetable
- Tuesday – Garlic Chicken, roasted vegetables
- Wednesday – Catered Lunch – Whole Wheat Orange Spice Muffins, BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Dinner – freezer lasagna
- Thursday – Talapia, Baked Potatoes, salad
- Friday – Family Birthday Party
- Saturday – Crockpot Chicken Stroganoff
- Sunday – leftovers (You have until February 9th at noon to enter to win the Carraba’s Giveaway)