As if this month wasn’t crazy enough with the Tweet-Up, my continental travels and preparing our house for going on the market; I have also decided to produce my very first eCookbook! I know, I’ve lost my marbles. But I was so excited to get this underway. So many of you requested that I do a separate Holiday 2010 Menu opposed to incorporating it into the October and November menus. So I wanted to do just that. And like all things around here, my husband insists that they not only be great resources, but that they LOOK good too.
This product is no longer available for purchase. Try our new swappable system by becoming an OAMM Pro Member.
So. I give you. . .the Holiday 2010 (Thanksgiving/Christmas) 2010 Once A Month Mom eCookbook! This nearly 30 page eCookbook is packed with all of the things that you have come to love about Once A Month Meals menus and much more!
- A choice of preparing an 8 serving or 16 serving dinner.
- Step-By-Step instructions for cooking your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners ahead and freezing the items.
- Grocery lists for the 8 serving or 16 serving dinner.
- Customized labels for each of your prepared items.
- Recipe cards containing photographs and some step-by-step photos as well.
- Recipe cards for each of the following items to be made in 8 or 16 servings:
- Veggie Pizza
- Pumpkin Cheeseball
- Scalloped Corn
- Freezer Mashed Potatoes
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes**
- Slow Cooker Stuffing**
- Make Ahead Butterhorn Rolls
- Turkey Baste**
- Cranberry Mustard Ham Glaze**
- Pumpkin Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie Trifle
- **Indicates NEW Once a Month Mom recipes not found on the website – 4 new recipes in total!
And in case you don’t believe me that it is a great resource, here are a few quotes from the OAMM Test Cooks for this menu:
We did try the pumpkin pie, the cheeseball, the sweet potatoes, and the butterhorn rolls because everything smelled so good and we wanted to get into the spirit 🙂 It was all so yummy. I was skeptical of the cheeseball because the ingredient combo sounded odd, but my kids and husband had to be cut off so we could have some for the holidays.
Overall it was a good cooking experience. I made the eight person menu. The instructions for changing the oven temperature were very well done and I really enjoyed the overall workflow – not too much at once or a lot of waiting time. As a side note, I’m not usually successful in baking desserts and these turned out great (or at least they look very pretty and smell marvelous). I would definitely use this menu in the future.