On May 7, 2012 by Kelly
As I sat down to pencil the rough draft for my weekly menu, my head began to spin. What a busy, busy week we have! In 2 short weeks, my stepdaughter will graduate from high school, and there seems to be a potluck, or awards ceremony, or a soccer game every night!
Thank goodness that my freezer is stocked with great OAMM meals, so there is one less stress during an otherwise crazy, hectic week.
Menu Plan Monday
- Toddler Lunch – Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich on bun, carrots, pineapple
- Toddler Snacks – Banana Bread Muffins, Ants on a Log
- Dinner – Tacos
- Toddler Lunch – Tuna Melt Quesadilla, red grapes
- Toddler Snacks – graham crackers, Fruit Smoothies
- Dinner – Ranch Cheddar Burgers, Cornbread Casserole
- Toddler Lunch – pancakes, scrambled eggs, mandarin oranges
- Toddler Snacks – peanut butter toast, carrots & dip
- Dinner – Potluck at School – I am taking Buttermilk Brownies
- Toddler Lunch –Mini Pizza Meatloaves, corn, peaches
- Snacks – apples slices & peanut butter, crackers & cheese
- Dinner – Beefy Hashbrown Pizza, green beans
- Toddler Lunch -Chicken Alfredo with Egg Noodles, broccoli
- Snacks – frozen fruit cups, Peanut Butter Jelly Bars
- Dinner – Date Night!!
- Lunch – Cold Meat Sandwiches, grapes
- Dinner – Steak grilled, tossed salad
- Lunch – Mother’s Day Lunch out
- Dinner – Popcorn & Apple Slices
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!