Menu Plan Monday
I’ve got to say, I am having MPM block! I sat down to write the post and literally said to my husband, “I don’t know what I want to cook this week.” Really, I have NO CLUE. I think I am in a “funk” because I can’t eat red meat. And when I say can’t, I mean that I get very sick (pregnancy) whenever I do. Even though I crave it. So it has been a little challenging for me lately.
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff, Egg Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, Corn (yes, we LOVE starch)
- Tuesday – Date Night – Out to dinner
- Wednesday – Church Night – dinner with friends
- Thursday – Roast with carrots, potatoes and onions from the Happy Box (yes, I am aware this is red meat, we are going to chance it to see if it is a ground beef issue)
- Friday – Baked Chicken Burgers, pickled beets, french fries
- Saturday – leftovers For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!