On May 16, 2011 by Kelly
If you have followed this blog for any length of time you know that I am not one to sit on my hands. I always have a million things going on and lots to do. And lately, participating in new carnivals and memes isn’t one of them. BUT when I caught wind of something Amanda was doing I just knew I had to join in!Amanda started a monthly blogging event called “The Secret Recipe Club”. There are many blogs involved and the basic premise is that you get a blog URL of someone else participating and you have to find a recipe of theirs and prepare it. Then everyone posts it the same day so the secret is revealed. I was so IN! And as soon as I saw my assigned blog and her recipe index, I knew what I was going to do! To find out what I made (and whose fabulous blog I got, head on over here.
Menu Plan Monday
Note: I am including our toddler meal plans here now too! Monday –
- Toddler Lunch – Fish sticks, applesauce, California vegetables
- Dinner – Johnny Marzetti with Cheesy Noodles, green beans, bread
- Toddler Lunch – Going to Zoo so peanut butter & jelly, apple slices, cheese sticks
- Dinner – leftovers
- Toddler Lunch – Pizza
- Dinner – Dinner with House Church – I am taking Banana Chocolate Chip Bread (this bread is my husband’s love language) 🙂
Thursday – Sunday
- I’m out of town at Blogher Food (Yipee!) and I no matter how many meals I make and stick in the freezer they always end up making frozen pizza and eating out. So I am leaving the restaurant coupons instead. 🙂
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!