On August 1, 2018 by Kelcey Flynn
5 Dump and Go Recipes that Double to Make 10 Meals. (Put these together in less than 1 hour!)
Put these 10 Back to School meals together in under 1 hour! That is 10 meals, already prepared, assembled in 6 minutes per meal, straight into your freezer that last anywhere from 6-8 months. Trust us. This is worth both your time and money!
2 Menus. The Same Recipes. 2 Different Cooking Methods. You Decide!
Both menus include the same set of recipes, and you prepare and assemble them in the exact same ways. However, they have different methods of cooking. Any one recipe can be made in either the Slow Cooker or the Instant Pot. You choose! See the full menus below!
How To Cook This Menu (and Fast!)
Receive access to ALL the cooking documents for these menus by becoming a Once A Month Meals Member today!
With a membership, your menu comes with:
- A Grocery Shopping List organized by category for faster and easier shopping.
- Prep Instructions to help you prepare all your ingredients ahead of time.
- Step-by-step Cooking Day Instructions for fast and efficient freezer cooking.
- Individual Recipe Cards with detailed cooking and freezing instructions.
- Printable Labels for your freezer bags with thawing and reheating instructions.
- A Thaw Sheet for a full list of your menu’s defrosting or reheating instructions.
- *See a sample of our cooking documents here!
Adjust the Serving Size!
You can also adjust this menu to whatever serving size you need! Freezer Cook for 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 and more (as well as anything in-between!)