Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I hope that no matter what life has brought you in the way of love and heartbreak that on this day you can find someone to pour some love into. It doesn’t have to be that “Mr. (Mrs.) Right” but simply the lonely neighbor, young teen girl you met last week that seems to be struggling, or those crazy toddlers that call your toy-strewn living room their home! Today is a day to simply spread some love. This is a busy week around Once A Month Mom land. I am excited that you and I have several opportunities to connect this week. So don’t forget to mark your calendars for these upcoming opportunities. I would love some of your Valentine love by seeing you participate. Here is a reminder about what opportunities I am talking about and when to mark your calendars for:
- Cooking Connections “Creating an Efficient Kitchen” class: http://www.themotherhood.com/cookingconnections – TheMotherhood – here is the link to the page where the class will be held: http://www.themotherhood.com/talk/show/id/62133. Wednesday, Feb. 16, at 1 p.m. ET
- During the class, all of us will share tips and tricks on topics ranging from efficient grocery shopping to creating delicious and inexpensive meals to stockpiling food and freezer meals. Join me and these knowledgeable foodie moms in TheMotherhood to transform the way you operate in the kitchen!
- Lead Co-hosts: Jodi Grundig (Mom’s Favorite Stuff), Sommer Collier (A Spicy Perspective) and Tricia Callahan (Once a Month Mom).
- Additional Co-hosts: Angie Knutson, My Four Monkeys Carolyn Ketchum, All Day I Dream About Food, Devaki, Weave A Thousand Flavors Diane, Main Street Mommy Jenn, Frugal Upstate Kate, Stolen Moments Cooking Melanie, Coupon Goddess Priscilla, She’s Cookin’ Silvia, Mama Latina Tips Sylvie, Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Once A Month Mom Fan Page Night – Sunday, February 20, 9:00 PM – join us on the Facebook Fan Page (click on the “Stickam” tab now located on the left sidebar of the Fan Page) as we talk about the February 2011 menus. Ask your burning questions, chat about the recipes and menus, just get to know the authors. I can’t wait to have a chance to chat you!
Menu Plan Monday
Monday – Hubby is surprising me with some sort of Valentine’s Date Night. Tuesday – Johnny Marzetti with Cheesy Noodles, peas Wednesday – Dinner with HC – I’m taking guacamole Thursday – Chicken Ranchero Bake with Spanish Rice (recipes coming soon) Friday – At a blogging event at my favorite place on earth. Anyone know me well enough to guess where we are headed? Saturday – Still at blogging event.
Dinner – Ordering Pizza
Sunday – Sandwiches
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!