So you purchased a membership, now where to start?
First, we’re so glad you’re here! We love our members and we’re dedicated to helping them freezer cook efficiently to make time for what matters most – so we’ve created several tools and resources to help you get started!
Introduction to Once A Month Meals
- Get Started Page
- Members-Only Community
- What does freezer cooking with Once A Month Meals look like?
- Getting Started in 5 Easy Steps
* Be on the lookout too for your Members-Only Secret Handbook in your Welcome Email!
Making a Menu
- Make a Menu From An Existing Menu
- Make A Menu From A Recipe
- Make A Menu From Scratch
- Make A Menu From Your Favorites
- How to Make a Custom Freezer Meal Plan
- How do I edit and customize a menu?
- How to print my menu resources
Let’s say you plan to cook on Saturday. We recommend you grocery shop Thursday and prep (prep includes chopping produce and pre-cooking some meats and other ingredients) on Friday. This will allow you to finish all of your tasks quickly and efficiently the following day. If you are short on time or want to simplify for your first cooking day, try a mini menu.
If you have never freezer cooked or even meal planned before, we are here to walk you through it. If you are a veteran freezer cook, we’re here to help too! No matter the stage or skill set, you will have the support from our staff and community as you get started.
Did we mention that we’re thrilled to have you as part of our community?!!
The Once a Month Meals staff is standing by, ready to engage with you and answer questions from 9 am – 5 pm every weekday, and from 2 – 5 pm on the weekends (Eastern Time). Ask anything from recipe suggestions, to membership questions, to tech support.