Welcome to the Once a Month Meals Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) Meal Plan
Our AIP meal plans are made up of a variety of recipes compliant with the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP), a diet aimed at moderating autoimmune diseases through the consumption of nutrient-dense foods and the elimination of potentially inflammatory ingredients. This is a specialized version of the Paleo diet and does not include ingredients such as eggs, nuts, seeds, and nightshades.
Types of Food Included:
- Meat and fish
- Most fruits and vegetables
- Minimally processed oils (coconut, olive, avocado, etc.)
- Most herbs
- Varieties of vinegar
- Coconut products
- Honey & maple syrup
Types of Food Not Included:
- Nightshade vegetables
- Nuts and seeds
- Refined sugars
- Processed foods
- Alternative sweeteners
- Spices derived from seeds or berries
Recipes are compliant with the strictest elimination phase of the Autoimmune Protocol.
AIP Friendly Recipes:
A broader collection of Autoimmune Protocol recipes that may also include key ingredients that can often be reintroduced early on after the strict elimination phase. These ingredients include grass-fed ghee, legumes with edible pods (green beans, peas, etc.), and fruits and berries that are used as spices (black pepper, allspice, vanilla bean, etc.).
AIP Meal Plans:
Plans containing AIP recipes compliant with the strictest elimination phase of the Autoimmune Protocol.
Want to Try a Free AIP Meal Plan?
Sign up to receive a Free AIP Freezer Meal Plan and it will be sent straight to your inbox!
You’ll receive a freezer cooking AIP meal plan complete with 3 recipes doubled to make 6 meals for the freezer! But don’t worry! We’ve done all the adding, combining, and more with our step-by-step instructions!
Your Meal Plan Comes with:
- A Grocery Shopping List organized by category for faster and easier shopping.
- Prep Instructions to help you prepare all your ingredients ahead of time.
- Step by Step Cooking Day Instructions for fast and efficient freezer cooking.
- Individual Recipe Cards with detailed cooking and freezing instructions.
- Printable Labels for your freezer bags with thawing and reheating instructions.
- A Thaw Sheet for a full list of your menu’s defrosting or reheating instructions.
Tips and Resources for our AIP Meal Plan:
- Find more details on the Autoimmune Protocol here.
- Following a specialized diet can be challenging! Check out these tips for freezer cooking for your unique dietary needs.
- When preparing your meal plan, be sure to print out your labels (found within your Menu Resources) so that you have quick and easy access to the nutrition facts on serving day.