On January 1, 2019 by Kelcey Flynn
Fast and Easy-to-Assemble, Instant Pot OR Slow Cooker Freezable Whole30 Recipes!
Enjoy these 5 Easy-to-Assemble Slow Cooker OR Instant Pot Recipes that Double to Make 10 Whole30 Freezer Meals!
Put these 10 Whole30 meals together in under 2 hours! That is 10 meals, already prepared, straight into your freezer that last anywhere from 6-8 months. Trust us. This is worth both your time and money!
2 Menus. The Same Recipes. You choose the appliance!
And you can mix and match recipes from each as a Once A Month Meals member!
Both menus include the same set of recipes, and you prepare and assemble them in the exact same ways. However, they have different methods of cooking. Any one recipe can be made in either the slow cooker or the Instant Pot. You choose! See the full menus below!
How To Cook This Menu (and Fast!)
Above are 6 prepared meals ready to go into the freezer! The labels on each lid (with the cooking instructions listed) come with our membership!
Receive access to all the assembly instructions and more (including a shopping list) for these menus by becoming a Once A Month Meals Member today!
With a membership, your menu comes with:
- A Grocery Shopping List organized by category for faster and easier shopping.
- Prep Instructions to help you prepare all your ingredients ahead of time.
- Step-by-step Cooking Day Instructions for fast and efficient freezer cooking.
- Individual Recipe Cards with detailed cooking and freezing instructions.
- Printable Labels for your freezer bags with thawing and reheating instructions.
- A Thaw Sheet for a full list of your menu’s defrosting or reheating instructions.
Adjust the Serving Size!
You can also adjust this menu to whatever serving size you need!
Freezer Cook for 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and beyond (as well as anything in-between!) with ease!