On January 1, 2019 by Kelcey Flynn
Easy, Freezable, Make Ahead Weight Watchers Recipes with Dump and Go Ingredients!
5 Weight Watchers Recipes that Double to Make 10 Dinners for the Slow Cooker OR the Instant Pot! (Put these together in less than 1 hour!)
Seriously, you can make these freezer meals together in under 1 hour! That is 10 meals, already prepared, assembled in 6 minutes per meal, straight into your freezer that last anywhere from 6-8 months. Trust us. This is worth both your time and money!
2 Menus. The Same Recipes. 2 Different Cooking Methods. You Decide!
Both menus include the same set of recipes, and you prepare and assemble them in the exact same ways. However, they have different methods of cooking. Any one recipe can be made in either the Slow Cooker or the Instant Pot. You choose! See the full menus below!
How To Cook These Menus (and Fast!)
Each Menu Comes with all these!
Receive access to ALL the cooking documents for these menus by becoming a Once A Month Meals Member today!
With a membership, your menu comes with:
- A Grocery Shopping List organized by category for faster and easier shopping.
- Prep Instructions to help you prepare all your ingredients ahead of time.
- Step-by-step Cooking Day Instructions for fast and efficient freezer cooking.
- Individual Recipe Cards with detailed cooking and freezing instructions.
- Printable Labels for your freezer bags with thawing and reheating instructions.
- A Thaw Sheet for a full list of your menu’s defrosting or reheating instructions.
- *See a sample of our cooking documents here!
Adjust the Serving Size!
You can also adjust this menu to whatever serving size you need! Freezer Cook for 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 and more (as well as anything in-between!)
2-n-1 Weight Watchers Recipes Include:
- Thai Beef (Slow Cooker Version | Instant Pot Version)
- Mexican Pork and Sweet Potato Stew (Slow Cooker Version | Instant Pot Version)
- Turkey Chili (Slow Cooker Version | Instant Pot Version)
- Spicy Teriyaki Chicken (Slow Cooker Version | Instant Pot Version)
- Skinny Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Slow Cooker Version | Instant Pot Version)
Within each menu, you will make 2 of each of these recipes to maximize your time, money and ingredients! (Ingredients are listed to make one, but your menu instructions will give instructions for doubling!) So when you’re done, you’ll have 10 roasts ready for dinner at a moments notice!