On July 13, 2017 by Tricia
OAMM Founder, Tricia, shares her favorite freezer friendly back to school recipes as part of Back To School!
For more kid friendly, freezer friendly back to school recipes, you can search our Menu Builder data base and build you own custom menus.
These 9 recipes are easy to make and super filling for kids of all ages! Perfect especially if you make them ahead of time and freeze them for later. Then you have options for when you need food for those moments on the go!
- Homemade Pop Tarts – Yum! I am getting ready to make some more of these. I think it is high time I did more experimenting with flavors!
- Toddler French Toast Sticks – I would think this one would be higher up on the list if I were gauging by the number of tweets or comments I get on recipes. However, it hasn’t been around as long as some of the others so I have no doubt that given time it will be working it’s way up the charts.
- Fruity Breakfast Burritos – If you want to cut down on sugar and eliminate some of the mess you can do these without the cinnamon sugar, or wrap that part on the inside. Any way you look at it, they are a kid favorite!
- Corn Dog Muffins – Now that Isaac is eating hot dogs, I think I am going to have to try these on him. He loves muffins too, this might just be the summer lunch solution we have been looking for.
- Individual Mac and Cheese – A great snack on the go or at home! They heat up quickly and easily. It is a mac and cheese you can be proud to serve your kids!
- Homemade Cheesy Rice – Add chicken to this if you feel it lacks protein, but t’s delicious any way you serve it!
- Toddler Pizza Croissants – These will be gobbled up in minutes.
- Ham and Potato Pockets – You might wish to omit the onions if your kids aren’t fans, but this is a great way to sneak a vegetable into their lunch. And they are super tasty too!
- Toddler Mini Meatloaf – Again, single portions are awesome! And these sneak in a few vegetables too!
Make a Menu and Meal Plan With These Recipes!
With membership, you have access to all our recipes (including these!) and ALL our menus! You can customize one of our already curated menus, or create your own from scratch using our blank menu, My Freezer Meal Plan!
You’re not locked into any one plan or menu type. You can save 5 customized menus at a time, and there is no limit to how many you can customize in a month.