On March 20, 2017 by Heather
Meal plan with simple meatless and fish freezer recipes for Lent.
During Lent, many families seek to simplify and reflect by removing meat from their menus for the season. Since this isn’t the norm for most of us, we wanted to give you some easy resources to help you alter your meal plan and keep your commitment with freezer meals. In addition, having freezer meals simplifies your evening schedule, so you will have more time for family, reflection, reading, prayer, or whatever your family does to observe the season.
Menus for Lent
All our our members can choose from our Vegetarian Menus or one of our Vegetarian Mini Menus to get started. Or Pro Members can create their own custom menu from the recipes below for the Lenten season.
Here are a Menus to get you started!
- Spring Lenten Mini Menu Vol. 1
- Any of our full Vegetarian Menus such as these:
These simple meatless dishes are great for lunch or dinner. We even included a few breakfasts that could be served any time of the day! Brunch and “brinner” make for simple, but tasty Lenten meals.
- Spinach and Walnut Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce
- Cheesy Veggie Pizza Calzones
- Parmesan Spinach Balls
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
- Vegan Enchilada Casserole
- Caprese Pasta Salad
- Creamy Tomato Soup
- Cheesy Quinoa and Veggies
- Spinach Empanadas
- Sun-dried Tomato Spinach Feta Bake
- Sriracha Sweet Potato Black Bean Tacos
- Lemon Parmesan Asparagus Soup
- Better than the Freezer Aisle: Copycat Mrs. T’s Homemade Pierogis
- Edamame Fried Rice
- Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- Farmer’s Market Black Bean Breakfast Bowl
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- Mexican Breakfast Pockets
If you would like to include fish during the Lenten season, then you can stock your freezer with some of these easy dishes.
- Tuna Pot Pie
- Tilapia with Lemony Spinach and Mushrooms
- Tuna, White Bean and Spinach Quesadilla
- Spicy Salmon with Heirloom Tomato Salsa
- Lemon Caper Tilapia Packets
- Lighter Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Salmon Croquettes
- Tuna and White Bean Pita
- Wholesome Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Tilapia with Mango Strawberry Salsa
- Blackened Tilapia Sandwich
- Tilapia and Pesto Foil Packets
- Healthy Fish Sticks
- Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets
- Low Histamine Springtime Salmon, Asparagus, Quinoa Salad
- Grilled Salmon Teriyaki with Asparagus and Mushrooms
- Caribbean Salmon and Rice with Tropical Salsa
- Summer Salmon Stuffed Peppers